- Rates include daily gourmet breakfast, afternoon coffee or tea, parking, daily local newspaper, WiFi, and twice daily housekeeping service.
- To confirm your reservation, a 50% deposit is required for reservations more than one night. A 100% deposit is required for one-night stays.
- In case of more than two occupants per room, there is an additional charge of $35 per person per night.
- When sofa beds or cots are desired, there is an additional charge of $45 per cot or sofa bed for the duration of your reservation.
- Unless you are renting all 13 suites, Kemble Inn is only for those aged 12 years and up.
In high season, mid-June to end of October and most holidays:
- All reservations which include Saturday night, require a three night minimum stay. This may be: Thur, Fri & Sat, or Fri, Sat & Sun, or Sat, Sun, & Mon.
- All other reservations from mid-June to end of October require a two night minimum stay.
All rates are plus applicable state and local taxes (11.7%), and service charge (7.5%) in lieu of gratuities for breakfast servers and housekeeping staff.
Rates are subject to change without notice.
Regrettably we cannot provide refunds to guests who encounter emergencies or make last minute changes of plans. If you believe you may need to adjust your trip, we recommend that you purchase inexpensive trip insurance. No shows or early departures will be charged in full.
For "Group Bookings"; reservations for six or more rooms held on the same credit card, the same cancellation policy applies, except that 30 days notice (instead of 14) is required.
Kemble Inn is handicap accessible. The second and third floor is not handicap accessible, nor is there an elevator in the building.
Check In/ Out
Check-in time: 3:00PM – 7:00PM - If you are arriving after 7:00PM, please let us know in advance so that we may make arrangements and leave instructions for your arrival.
Check-out: 11:00AM - Late check-out without prior approval, or not as part of a package, will incur 50% of the room charge as an additional fee.
Early check-in or late check-out (additional hour) must be arranged in advance, prior to arrival and subject to availability.
The Kemble Inn is strictly a non-smoking property in guest rooms, common areas and on the porch. A cleaning fee of $150 per incident will be applied for any smoking on the property.
Breakfast & Dining
Made-to-order breakfast is included in your stay and is served between 8:30 - 10:00 AM in our breakfast room with separate tables, or seasonally on the covered veranda overlooking the Berkshire Mountains. Breakfast includes a seasonal selection of fruit, eggs, pastries, pancakes, French toast and other breakfast favorites, juice, coffee and tea.
The guest refrigerator and ice is located on the 2nd floor. There is space to store any special food, beverages or medicine as required.
Be sure to book your dinner reservation in our restaurant during your stay, more information on Kemble Inn dining can be found here.